Chairwoman of the Board
Elizabeth has thirty years of experience in the financial industry, managing wealth for individuals and corporate entities with a global, national, and boutique firm before embarking into the utility industry.
Vice-President Investments with NatCity Investments, UBS Financial Services, and First Kentucky Securities. Managed $130,000,000 in assets using equity, debt, and alternative investments. As a Licensed Principal, managed a team of advisors while guiding clients through tumultuous times of Dot-com Bubble, the Great Recession, and the longest-running bull market.
Specialized in work-out strategies in equity holdings for creditors and bond trading. Syndicate Coordinator.
- University of Louisville – Art History major
- Columbus University – BS Business Administration
- WBENC – WBE entity
- NWBOC – WBE entity
- Board Member – AAA Automotive Club Kentucky
- Board Member – American Cancer Society (Retired)
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 812-284-9243