Aqua Utility Services, LLC (“AUS”) was formed to provide management to construct, operate and provide maintenance services for water and wastewater facilities. AUS key staff has provided operations, maintenance and management services to municipal water and wastewater facilities since 1972. With more than 150 years of combined experience, our management team has a reputation for providing quality services resulting in significant benefits for our clients.
A major strength of Aqua Utility Services is our on-site project management team. Its ability to integrate operations, maintenance, and construction expertise allows us to provide cost-effective, reliable services. Our management team is consummate in the industry with its project experience, technical knowledge and commitment to quality. Our goal is to enhance privately and municipally owned water and wastewater utilities and to provide full service maintenance and contract operations to public municipalities.
Aqua Utility Services operated and maintained five (5) wastewater systems in the Indiana Army Ammunition Plant in Clark County, Indiana. In addition, AUS now provides O&M services for twelve (12) water and wastewater facilities in Southern Indiana and five (5) water and wastewater facilities in Central Indiana. Aqua Utility Services is committed to building a responsive and innovative water and wastewater services company, dedicated to providing the highest quality service.
To meet this commitment, Aqua Utility Services has assembled a skilled and experienced team to manage regulated and contract managed utilities. Our staff is comprised of professional engineers, certified operators and technicians who are experienced in water and wastewater distribution, collection and treatment systems. Our personnel can handle multi-disciplinary problems often imposed by projects. Our employees are empowered to make real-time decisions. They are encouraged to anticipate, and respond quickly and effectively to problems.
The services we provide are as follows:
- Cost-effective high quality operations, maintenance and management services tailored to each client’s needs
- Capital funds
- Regulatory compliance solutions
- Properly maintained facilities, buildings and grounds
- State-of-the-art preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Rapid response time to our customers
- Long-term solutions
Aqua Utility Services offers Operations and Maintenance services for a variety of facilities. To date, Aqua Utility Services has provided services for the following types of facilities:
- Water treatment plants
- Water pump stations
- Water storage facilities
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Wastewater lift stations
- Collection and distribution systems
- Wastewater sludge composting
- Billing and collection services
- Meter reading
- Design, building, and construction of water and wastewater facilities
- Odor Controls
- Grease Control
WWTP Lab Manager/Senior Operator
Mike Amburn has over 18 years of experience in the operation of water and wastewater collection and treatment plants.
- High School Graduate
- Purdue University, Aviation, US Air Force, School of Health Care Sciences, Sheppard AFB, TX/Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
- Class D Wastewater Treatment Operator, Indiana, Operator License # 14643
- Class IV Wastewater Treatment Operator, Kentucky, Operator License # 06982
- Class IV Wastewater Treatment Operator, Indiana, Operator License # 13790
WWTP Lead Project Operator
Lowell Howard has over 20 years of experience in the operation of water and wastewater collection and treatment plants.
- High School Graduate
- Class III Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator, Indiana, Class C Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator, Indiana.
Steve Tolliver has 40 years of experience in the operation and maintenance of wastewater treatment facilities, pumping stations, flood control, combined sewers and sanitary sewers. He has 28 years of experience with management in the same field. Mr. Tolliver’s expertise includes operations and process specialist for wastewater facilities, municipal utilities management, pretreatment, odor control, solid waste management and marketing.
- A.A.S., University of Kentucky
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Phoenix
- Class D Industrial Wastewater Operator, Indiana #14212
- Class IV Wastewater Operator, Indiana #10858
- Class IV Wastewater Operator, Kentucky #5016
- Class IV Wastewater Operator, ABC 38 States #S40103R3-2617
- Water Environment Federation
- Indiana Wastewater Operators Association
- Southern Indiana Operators Association
- Kentucky-Tennessee Water Environment Federation
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Laswell has over 5 years of office administration experience. He assists our President with billing, accounting, and customer service issues. He is responsible for all office operation duties.
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Louisville 2010
- Concentrations in Accounting & Finance
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) – Louisville Chapter
- E: email@example.com
What Our Customers Have to Say
- Mike Vissing, Owner B&G Asphalt
"I am a long-time business owner within the City of Jeffersonville, and I am writing to express my full support for the pending decision to use the [Odor Terminator Process] at the Tenth Street Pumping Station along the Main Street corridor."